Hide 'n Seek

Monday, February 15, 2010

I let the kids play at the park Friday afternoon. It was still too cold for my taste, but I didn't see any reprieve in the near future. And, frankly, they've been climbing the walls. With all the cold, snow, ice, rain and sickness, we haven't played outside much lately.

The playground at Helen's preschool has a whole maze of tunnels, ladders and 'covered' slides (what do you call those things?) - perfect for Hide 'n' Seek.




I submitted the photo of Helen for my 52Saturdays group on Flickr. It's an online group where we each share one photo we've taken from the weekend with fellow, (read: way-better-than-me), photographers. For more of my 52Saturday submissions, go to my personal blog. Then click the link in the right-hand column.

1 comments:

Jayme said...

Great pics Audrey! You're a awesome mom!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP