Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

Helen always enjoyed splashing in puddles and an occasional romp in the mud.

I thought I was prepared for a little boy.

I was wrong.

What is he smiling about, you ask?





(fyi, these were white socks)

He was filthy, but he LOVED it.



What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And all that's nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

I LOVE IT! Those pics are great. They brought back memories.

Kara said...

David, upon checking your blog last night, said, "AWESOME!!!" He especially liked the "these used to be WHITE" socks. I think it brought back memories for him. He says it was the only time he ever got spanked, when he dirtied his nice white socks. (His mom, of course, refuses to believe she EVER spanked him.) :)

Elizabeth said...

Are you SURE those socks were white? And was all that from ONE little mud puddle? a-mazing. Your picts look great, too!

cheryl said...

Darling photos!! I love them all but my very favorite is the one of him junmping in the mud puddle. I've been trying to convince Ben that Samara needs rain galloshes for the photo op but he's just not buying it and it rains like crazy here. I am going to have to buy them anyway.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP